Whirlpool Corporation, the world’s largest global manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, is offering the following Whirlpool Corporation Wind Farm Scholarships (listed below).
Each scholarship is a one-time award in the amount of either $5,000 or $2,500, depending on location. See below for eligibility details regarding Putnam county.
WHIRLPOOL CORPORATION WIND FARM SCHOLARSHIP – PUTNAM COUNTY
One Whirlpool Corporation Wind Farm Scholarship is awarded annually to a student residing in Putnam County, Ohio with plans to complete a college education in a science, technology, engineering, or math (STEM) discipline. This scholarship is a one-time award in the amount of $5,000.
To be eligible for the Whirlpool Corporation Wind Farm Scholarship, applicants must:
- be a senior for the 2017-2018 academic school year, reside in Putnam County, Ohio and attend an accredited school.
- have plans to complete a college education in a science, technology, engineering, or math (STEM) discipline at an accredited school.
- include two references.
- submit two letters of recommendation.
- submit an essay on the following topic:
“How STEM careers can influence and impact sustainability in manufacturing.”
- submit an official high school transcript.
- complete and submit the scholarship application.
Application deadline is March 1, 2019.
Learn more about Whirlpool Corporation.