LAFARGE CEMENT COMPANY/ONE ENERGY STEM SCHOLARSHIPS
Lafarge Cement Company LafargeHolcim is the leading global building products & solutions company serving masons, builders, architects & engineers worldwide.
Lafarge has partnered with One Energy in continuing its efforts to become a more sustainable company within the community by utilizing a natural resource through wind turbines. As a result, the company is offering three Lafarge/One Energy STEM Scholarships.
Each scholarship is a one-time award in the amount of $5,000.
To be eligible for the Lafarge/One Energy STEM Scholarships, applicants must:
- be a senior for the 2018-2019 academic school year, reside in Palding County, Ohio, and attend an accredited school.
- have demonstrated academic excellence in high school and have plans to complete a college education in a science, technology, engineering, or math (STEM) discipline at an accredited school.
- submit an official high school transcript.
- complete and submit the scholarship application.
- have a minimum 3.5 grade point average (recommended).
Note: all criteria are not absolute.