Whirlpool Corporation, the world’s largest global manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, is offering the following Whirlpool Corporation Wind Farm Scholarships (listed below).
Each scholarship is a one-time award in the amount of $5,000. See below for eligibility details regarding Hancock county.
WHIRLPOOL CORPORATION WIND FARM SCHOLARSHIP – HANCOCK COUNTY
Two Whirlpool Corporation Wind Farm Scholarships are awarded annually to students residing in Hancock County. Each scholarship is a one-time award in the amount of $5,000.
To be eligible for the Whirlpool Corporation Wind Farm Scholarship, applicants must:
- be a senior for the 2019-2020 academic school year, reside in Hancock County, Ohio, and attend an eligible school.
- have plans to complete a college education in a science, technology, engineering, or math (STEM) discipline at an accredited school.
- include two references.
- submit two letters of recommendation.
- submit an essay on the following topic:
“How STEM careers can influence and impact sustainability in manufacturing.”
- submit an official high school transcript.
- complete and submit the scholarship application.
Application deadline is March 6, 2020.
Learn more about Whirlpool Corporation.