WHIRLPOOL CORPORATION WIND FARM SCHOLARSHIP – MARION COUNTY
The Whirlpool Corporation Marion facility awards Wind Farm Scholarships annually to students residing in Marion County, Ohio with plans to complete a college education in a science, technology, engineering, or math (STEM) discipline. Multiple one-time awards are given in various amounts.
This scholarship is offered in partnership with the Marion Community Foundation. To view eligibility requirements and apply on their website, please click the “Apply” button above or visit www.MarionCommunityFoundation.org and select “Scholarships” on the left banner.
To be eligible for the Whirlpool Corporation Wind Farm Scholarship, applicants must:
- be a high school senior or graduate for the 2018-2019 academic school year, and attend an accredited school.
- attend or have attended Marion County High School; or be a senior and candidate for graduation/completion from a home school, eSchool, digital/online school, virtual academy, community school, or other state-recognized charter non-public school.
- have been a resident of Marion County throughout the entirety of high school.
- posses a 2.5+ high school GPA if applicant is a high school student.
- posses a 2.5+ college GPA if applicant is a college student.
- be pursuing or intend to pursue a field of study in science, technology, engineering, or math (STEM).
Special consideration will be taken for current seniors and candidates for graduation from high school.
Application deadline is March 1, 2019.
Learn more about Whirlpool Corporation.