Holcim Cement Company
HOLCIM CEMENT COMPANY/ONE ENERGY STEM SCHOLARSHIPS
Holcim Cement Company is the leading global building products & solutions company serving masons, builders, architects & engineers worldwide.
Holcim has partnered with One Energy in continuing its efforts to become a more sustainable company within the community by utilizing a natural resource through wind turbines. As a result, the company is offering three Holcim/One Energy STEM Scholarships.
Each scholarship is a one-time award in the amount of $5,000.
To be eligible for the Holcim/One Energy STEM Scholarships, applicants must:
- be a senior for the current academic school year, reside in Paulding County, Ohio, and attend an eligible school.
- have demonstrated academic excellence in high school and have plans to complete a college education in a science, technology, engineering, or math (STEM) discipline at an accredited school.
- submit a 500-1500-word essay based on the following topic: Discuss how your interest in a STEM field has developed and how you envision STEM impacting manufacturing in the future.
- submit an official high school transcript.
- complete and submit the scholarship application.
- have a minimum 3.5 grade point average (recommended).
Note: all criteria are not absolute.
Learn more about Holcim Cement Company