Whirlpool Corporation | Marion
WHIRLPOOL CORPORATION – WIND FARM SCHOLARSHIPS
Whirlpool Corporation, the world’s largest global manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, is offering the following Whirlpool Corporation Wind Farm Scholarships (listed below).
Each scholarship is a one-time award of varying amounts determined by the Marion Community Foundation. See below for eligibility details regarding Marion county.
WHIRLPOOL CORPORATION WIND FARM SCHOLARSHIP – MARION COUNTY
This scholarship is offered in partnership with the Marion Community Foundation. To view eligibility requirements and apply on their website, please click the “Apply” button above or visit www.MarionCommunityFoundation.org/scholarships and select “Scholarships” on the left banner.
- be a high school senior or graduate for the current academic school year, and attend an eligible school.
- attend or have attended a Marion County High School; or be a senior and candidate for graduation/completion from a home school, eSchool, digital/online school, virtual academy, community school, or another state-recognized charter non-public school.
- have been a resident of Marion County throughout the entirety of high school.
- possess a 2.5+ high school GPA if the applicant is a high school student.
- possess a 2.5+ college GPA if the applicant is a college student.
- be pursuing or intend to pursue a field of study in science, technology, engineering, or math (STEM).
- complete and submit the scholarship application.
Special consideration will be given to current seniors and candidates for graduation from high school. For a portion of the scholarship awards, special consideration will be given to applicants who will be or are attending the Marion Campus of The Ohio State University or Marion Technical College.
Learn more about Whirlpool Corporation.